Husky Energy Summer Student, Diversity and Inclusion Team in AB, Canada
Job Title: Summer Student, Diversity and Inclusion
Location: Calgary, AB
Start Date: May 1, 2018
Length of Term:* 4 months*
Business Unit: Human and Corporate Resources
Application Deadline: Dec 31, 2017 or once the position has been filled
Key Responsibilities may involve:
· Support the development, planning, and execution of Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) events in Corporate and Field based offices
· Execute the D&I Communication Strategy including marketing material for events and online site
· Collaborate with the Diversity and Respectful Workplace (DRW) Council Members to implement D&I initiatives and programs
· Support the annual recruitment and onboarding of DRW Council Members
· Enhance and maintain Husky’s Diversity Moment Library
· Assist Husky’s employee resource groups during their events and activities, as required
· Pursuing a Business Administration, Commerce, Communications, Marketing, or Arts related degree
· Must be returning to post-secondary studies in the fall semester following the summer term
· Exceptional communication skills and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
· Project management skills
· Problem solving skills and troubleshooting issues
Benefits of a Husky Student Position:
· take part in impactful business projects
· network with experienced professionals
· engage in a strong student network
· gain valuable exposure in the Oil and Gas industry
Relevant experience in your field of study
Please submit resume, cover letter, & transcript.
Applications without a recent transcript will not be considered.**
Students moving for their work term may be eligible to receive relocation assistance of an amount that is based on the distance between their school and their work location.
New graduates are not eligible for student opportunities.**
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Husky, we respect diversity and embrace an inclusive culture. We value uniqueness and different perspectives as they play a critical role in our success. To achieve this, individuals are selected based on qualifications, merit, and abilities and we encourage applications from everyone including visible minorities, Aboriginal people, women, and persons with disabilities.
One of Husky’s advantages is that we are an integrated oil and gas company. From exploration to development, production, refining and marketing, we’ve got it all! Combine this with a range of learning and development tools and an inclusive work environment, and you are well-positioned for a successful career at Husky.
We have training, mentoring and career development programs and resources to help you develop both personally and professionally – as an employee or a leader. We offer many internal leadership and business skills courses along with tuition reimbursement programs for qualified employees. Every year, a significant number of our employees are able to take on new roles within the company thanks to our strong focus on hands-on learning and development.
Title: Summer Student, Diversity and Inclusion Team
Requisition ID: 15343