TRC Companies Executive Assistant/Internal Project Manager in Arlington, Texas
Technical Assistant/Internal Project Manager
- Act as the liaison between TRC project managers, Building Sciences field technicians and occasionally clients and abatement contractors, to schedule and coordinate assignments for a staff of approximately 15 technicians
- Collect and track paperwork from field assignments. Prepare asbestos abatement monitoring reports
- Occasionally assist with scheduling for off-hour emergency service requests
- Perform other office related duties, as needed
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and basic Excel capabilities.
- Highly adaptable personality able to "shift gears" quickly as workload requires
- Willingness to assist with occasional emergency scheduling needs (can be done remotely, does not require going to the office) for "off-hour" requests in evenings and weekends, as needed
- Prior scheduling experience a plus, but willing to train the right candidate
- At least 2 years of professional office experience, preferably in a consulting, engineering or other technical discipline
Standard work hours are 9 am -- 5:30 pm, with ½ hour lunch break.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arlington, TX -Highlander Blvd - DAL