Turner Broadcasting Spring 2018 Intern - [adult swim] Development in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Spring 2018 Intern - [adult swim] Development
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Internship/Trainee
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Intern
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
What does our department do?
The Adult Swim Production department oversees all original content for the [adult swim] block on Cartoon Network. We produce animated and live-action shows in a fast-paced working environment.
What will you be doing?
The student chosen for this position will work with the [adultswim] originals production staff and assist in daily maintenance including but not limited to faxing, filing, shipping, copying, transcribing, and asset delivery. The intern will be involved in the administrative process of creating show and getting them cleared for broadcast. The ability to research creatively is desired. Other opportunities that may occur but are not guaranteed are assisting on live shoots, observing voice over sessions, live tours and comic conventions.
What do we require from you?
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, strong written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of [adultswim] content is a must.
- Applicants must be reliable, self-motivated and be able to work in a team environment.
- We would like candidates to have reliable transportations and can work 30 to 40 hours/week.
Schedule is flexible. Hours of operations are 9 am to 6 pm. What’s so great about our internship program?
An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands! Spring 2018 Internship Program
January 22ndthrough April 20th
- Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- 20-40 hours per week dependent on schedules
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Applicants should be a rising junior status or greater.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.