Turner Broadcasting Spring 2018 Intern - [adult swim] Digital Live Series in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Spring 2018 Intern - [adult swim] Digital Live Series
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Internship/Trainee
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Intern
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
What does our department do?
[as streams] Digital Live Series Intern Do you enjoy a good eel parade? [as streams] creates and produces over 40 hours a week of live streaming programming. As our intern, you will assist with daily and weekly live streams on adultswim.com.
What will you be doing?
- Creating graphics.
- Editing audio/video clips Providing solid and creative production support
- Live studio production support.
What do we require from you?
- Interns must be able to work in a team-based environment, focus on fast turnarounds, and take direction well.
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, currently enrolled in a four-year college or university or recent graduate in a Broadcast or Graphic Design-related field.
- Must be proficient with Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere.
- A general MS Office proficiency is needed along with organizational excellence.
Will need to be able to communicate clearly in both written and oral form. What’s so great about our internship program?
An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands! Spring 2018 Internship Program
January 22ndthrough April 20th
- Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- 20-40 hours per week dependent on schedules
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Applicants should be a rising junior status or greater.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.