Turner Broadcasting Spring 2018 Intern - [adult swim] Digital Post-production in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Spring 2018 Intern - [adult swim] Digital Post-production
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Internship/Trainee
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Intern
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
What does our department do?
[as streams] Digital Post Production Intern Are you ready to make FishCenter great again? Then you just may be the next Post-Production intern. Post Production interns assist the Digital Originals team with daily, weekly, and long-term design and production tasks. This opportunity will allow you to be a part of the team that is working on the next frontier of live digital programming.
What will you be doing?
- Creating static and motion graphics for adultswim.com, ongoing series and special content Live studio production assistance.
- Editing segments
- Creating games and assets for live shows.
- General office tasks, copies, mail, restocking of supplies.
What do we require from you?
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, currently enrolled in a four-year college or university in a Broadcast or Graphic Design-related field.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work under time constraints, and take direction well.
- Must be proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere.
Previous animation experience is a plus. A general MS Office proficiency is needed along with organizational excellence. What’s so great about our internship program?
An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands! Spring 2018 Internship Program
January 22ndthrough April 20th
- Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- 20-40 hours per week dependent on schedules
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Applicants should be a rising junior status or greater.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.