Turner Broadcasting Spring 2018 Intern - [adult swim] Social Content Creative in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Spring 2018 Intern - [adult swim] Social Content Creative
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Internship/Trainee
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Intern
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
What does our department do?
What will you be doing?
- Get PAID for making funny, interesting content! Can you tell a story in an unexpected way with the perfect meme, GIF or video? Are you a little too interested in social media, appreciate comedy and love Adult Swim? If so, we're looking for the newest, best mind in creative marketing.
What do we require from you?
- Working knowledge of social media and interest in how the various platforms can be used in a compelling way to bring to life a brand or entertainment.
- Passion for digital culture and new media.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and video editing, for the purposes of creating graphic and photo-driven social content. Motion graphic skill a plus.
- Creative mind; understands or has potential to learn the Adult Swim aesthetic/ sensibility
- Strong project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills in order to manage multiple shows and competing priorities.
- Positive and pro-active attitude.
What’s so great about our internship program?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands! Spring 2018 Internship Program
January 22ndthrough April 20th
- Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- 20-40 hours per week dependent on schedules
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Applicants should be a rising junior status or greater.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.