Cook Medical Quality Engineering Intern in Bloomington, Indiana
Quality Engineering Intern
Bloomington IN United States
More information about this job
The Quality Engineering intern position is a 12-week paid internship located in Bloomington, Spencer, or Ellettsville Indiana. It is offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (exact dates depend on school calendars.) This position includes 401(k) options, access to a fitness center, onsite cafeteria option, an assigned mentor, one-time housing stipend, capstone presentation, intern events, and more. All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
First round consideration will be given to individuals who apply by October 20, 2017.
The Quality Engineering intern will support product and process nonconformance (NC) investigations as well as other activates necessary to support nonconformance systems.
Through the internship the intern will gain the following:
Lean and understand how NC process works at Cook
Learn how to properly perform NC Investigations and determine actions need to completed
Specific Job Functions/ Duties
Perform and document NC Investigations
Support testing needed on NC investigation assigned to member of the team
Support activities needed for coordination of NC investigations
• All candidates should have an interest in a career in the Life Sciences field, a willingness to take initiative, and an ability to work well with others
• Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior year the following fall semester or entering graduate school; candidates who graduate the spring semester before this internship are also eligible
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
• All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following fall) for consideration
• Multiple disciplines will be considered (e.g., Life Sciences and Engineering)