Anthem Risk, Controls, and Assurance Internship - 134340 in Columbus, Ohio
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Exciting opportunity for either undergraduate or post graduate student in Indianapolis, IN. Internship will be dedicated to Controls Assurance within the Risk, Controls and Assurance organization.
Anthem Risk, Controls and Assurance Internship
This internship works with teams who ensure stability and compliance with audit and regulatory requirements/mandates. Key regulations supported by these efforts include Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), SSAE 16 reports, HIPAA Security rules, and the HiTrust Security certification. This internship is ideally 11 months in length, giving students a great opportunity to fully immerse themselves and understand the audit process from planning to completion.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
• Create and document results of control testing and review.
• Provide research support, develop work programs, engagement plans and collaborate with audit team members.
• Assess risk of IT systems, operational processes and financial processes.
• Document business processes dependent on information technology.
• Analyzes results of specific or general work requests.
• Having direct contact with external audit firms for purposes of audit planning and remediation
The ideal candidate will have:
• Prefer candidates pursuing graduate major(s) in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Accounting or related program (MSA, MSIS, MBA, etc). • Competent desktop skills (MS Office-Excel, Word, Access) required. • Strong written and verbal communication skill required. • Excellent organization and time management skills required. • Basic analytical skills required. • Ability to work in team environment required.
Internship Length: January/May 2018 – December 2018
*Indiana U Kelley students: Apply both on Kelley Connect and online athttp://careers.antheminc.comfor consideration by using the job number #134340 in your search criteria.
Internship Location: 120 Monument Circle, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Primary Contact: Aly Baker Tech Compliance Auditor Senior aly.baker@Anthem.com Office: (317) 488-6207
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Administrative Support
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Risk, Controls, and Assurance Internship - 134340
Requisition ID: 134340