Texas Instruments Digital Marketing & Communications Intern in Dallas, Texas
Job ID 20017BR
Job Posting Title Digital Marketing & Communications Intern
Job Description As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
At TI, the learning doesn't stop just because it is the summer!
When you join TI as an intern you tackle important projects early on. You don’t shadow. You don’t make copies. You dive into meaty projects right away that challenge you to find creative solutions to complex problems. You learn while you work and vice versa. And you get access to invaluable insight, individual coaching and mentoring from your organization’s top leaders.
The internship experience is geared towards individuals completing degrees in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or Journalism and who have an interest in:
· Developing global digital marketing strategies and plans that elevate growth in the market to attract new customers, engage existing customers and influence customer action on TI.com.
· Creating clear, customer-oriented messaging based on value propositions.
· Helping to develop, curate and promote content (training, reference designs, application notes, white papers, blogs, etc.)
· Leveraging data to assess the effectiveness of content on TI.com, and collaborating with key experts to complete analysis of web performance.
· Understanding and leveraging the various global marketing channels including search, paid media, paid aggregation, automated campaigns, social media, influencer relations, etc.
· Developing an understanding of TI’s corporate and employee communications and leader communications strategies
· Helping to drive communications activities that support employee engagement and ensure employees understand the priorities and focus of TI.
· Maximizing internal communications channels: company intranet and leader blogs, organization-level intranet pages, digital and site signage, employee emails, videos and high-touch leader communications
Put your talent to work with us as a Digital Marketing & Communications Intern – change the world, love your job!
• Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism
• Minimum Cumulative 3.0 GPA
• Relevant previous internship experience in a related field
• Demonstrated curiosity with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
To be considered for this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age
Job Opening Type Co-Op - New
Minimum Education Level HS Graduate or Equivalent
Related Field(s) of Study
Minimum Years of Experience 0
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Country United States
Job Location(s) USA-Texas-Dallas Metroplex
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.