Chrysler Follow Up Analyst -- 2018 Summer Vacation Replacement Job in Detroit, Michigan
The Follow Up Analyst -- Salary Bargaining Unit -- Summer Vacation Replacement (SVR) is a temporary responsible for performing follow up, shipping, record integrity, and (ASN) Advanced Shipping Notification reconciliation activities. Maintain cycle count compliance programs as well as in process and finished inventory balances on hand and accuracy. Monitor, track and trace all in/outbound shipments to the internal production departments.
- Bachelor's degree or working toward the completion of a Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree or pursuing a Bachelor's degree in a manufacturing related field
- Previous manufacturing supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/develop team members
- Previous experience working in a union environment
- Strong background in LEAN manufacturing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
FCA US is proud to extend to its employees a compensation and benefits package that is designed to retain their talent and to motivate and reward job performance. Our present compensation program provides for competitive, market based salaries, and annual vacation and holiday time off. We make available a comprehensive health care benefits plan which, depending upon the employee’s role, includes medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage. We also offer a disability absence plan, group and optional life insurance program, savings plan, tuition assistance, and vehicle purchase and lease discounts for certain employees, and for their family and friends.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Note: Some of the benefits listed above may not apply to summer vacation replacement and temporary employees.
Job Number: S729
Location: Detroit, MI
Date Posted: 9-6-2017