Philips Internship: IT Governance intern in Eindhoven, Netherlands
In this role, you have the opportunity to get a helicopter view on all that happens in the IT organization.
You are responsible for
• Providing support on diverse change initiatives
• Contribute to new idea generation through facilitating workshops
• Support the performance monitoring in IT
• Your own internship! Step up and you’ll get all the freedom to take the responsibility you are looking for.
You are a part of
the IT Governance team, a team of 50+ dedicated professionals. The total team focusses on IT Visibility & Engagement, IT Transformation, IT Portfolio Performance, IT Strategy and IT Risk, Compliance and Quality.
The team has close contact with business stakeholders on executive level. Alignment with business is key to success!
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• In the last year of your Bachelor or Master in a relevant study: Business and/or Technical study
• You are having affinity with technology / information technology and an understanding of IT related processes
• You are pro-active, an open communicator, accurate, a fast learner and eager to learn. It is no problem for you to engage with a high number of colleagues.
• Your English is at a professional level
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· • Resume
· • Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period . Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.