Express Scripts Intern, Software Development in Green Bay, Wisconsin
Under the supervision of the Manager, the intern will have ownership for one or more specific department related projects. The intern will conduct research, review internal processes, and perform data analysis. This position will work cross-functionally with other departments within ESI.
- Conduct research related to ESI and its clients.
- Perform data analysis and assist in data reporting as needed.
- Makes or assists in making oral or written presentations to management.
- Collaborate with other functional areas on various projects as needed.
- Full-time student in an accredited 4 year college, graduate program or Pharm. D. Program.
- Preference given to students with 3.0 GPA or above.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Motivated self-starter and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Creative and resourceful.
- Strong business aptitude.
- Knowledge of the PBM or healthcare industry preferred.
- Dates of Internship are May 21st through August 24th 2018.Students must be available to work M-F 8am-5pm during this time frame.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you have a passion for programming and find yourself asking “I wonder if I could do it this way…”? Our software engineering teams start with strategy and then create, test and deploy our client and patient applications. The result? Innovative, high- performing, scalable user-facing solutions relied on by millions every day. We work in an Agile environment, partnering with teams across the organization to craft exceptional applications – with the ultimate goal of improving health outcomes for the 83 million patients we serve.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.