TD Bank 2018 Audit Summer Internship in Greenville, South Carolina
Auto req ID 175610BR
Job Title 2018 Audit Summer Internship
Job Status Internship
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State New Jersey
Location Cust Center Bldg 1
Greenville Campus B
Business Line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Campus Program
Job Category(s) Campus Program
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, offers a Summer Internship Program with an unparalleled experience – where you’ll gain valuable insight into our vision to Build The Better Bank, while also strengthening the core skills and knowledge you’ll need to launch a successful career.
TD Summer Internship Experience
Our 10 week non-rotational program consists of:
• A fun-filled, high-energy introduction to TD Bank
• A variety of professional experiences
• Professional development training
• Extensive networking opportunities
• Interaction with senior leaders
• A dedicated support network, including a formal peer-mentoring program
• An active role in community service projects
Internal Audit Core Responsibilities
• Participates in routine audits in performing assigned test steps
• Assists with some aspects of planning of the audit at the direction of the auditor in charge
• Investigates and implements straightforward problem resolution within own area of responsibility
• Performs work from end to end under supervision of auditor in charge
• Ensure that strategic initiatives and directives are carried out effectively with comprehensive change management strategies
• Deliver business services, functions and capabilities that optimize the use of process, technology and our people, and take advantage of TD’s scale and operating model
• Collaborate to ensure TD is a best run, integrated, customer-focused, growth organization
• Ensure processes, policies and procedures are designed in compliance with TD Risk Appetite
• Successfully complete all required job specific, compliance-related training. Understand, utilize and follow Compliance/Risk and control programs. Consult with all risk functions in the development and documentation of policies, procedures and controls, for all department processes.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with internal / external audit and regulatory requirements. Provide prompt and comprehensive response to all external audit, regulator and compliance requests and findings. Maintain appropriate records of action plans.
Core Audit Teams
• Regulatory and Compliance
• Information Technology
• TD Bank Businesses
The Intern assists designated department management and staff in performing assigned tasks under direct or general supervision. The Intern
exemplifies the TD Bank Culture and Customer Service Philosophy.
Attends orientation & weekly training
Participates in various projects and tasks, as assigned
Builds an understanding of the businesses and Customers the role supports
Provides support for Manager and others areas, as indicated
Assists with operational and administrative functions
Performs diversified clerical duties as assigned
May support or partner with several business functions/areas/departments
May answer and direct incoming calls internally and externally
High School Diploma Required
Entering final year of undergraduate schooling at the completion of summer internship
3.2 GPA Required
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel
ProvState 2 South Carolina
City(s) 2 Greenville