Schneider Electric Client Team Support Intern in Louisville, Kentucky
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
*What do you get to do in this position? *
We are offering a Client Team Support internship opportunity in our Client Energy Management department. This internship offers an opportunity to do work that effects the bottom line of some of America’s leading companies, and an opportunity to experience a corporate culture that values integrity, innovative and passionate leadership, creativity, excellence, professionalism, and positive relationships. We are seeking current students who are available to work at least 20 hours per week on a year round basis. Freshman, Sophomores and Juniors are encouraged to apply.
*Position responsibilities: *
- Responsible for producing & generating client reports
- Support client team in presentations and meetings.
- Provide client training on Schneider Electric’s client website, Resource Advisor
- Coordinate the receipt of internal & external energy invoices
- Identify anomalies in invoices and investigate those issues
- Facilitate rollout between client and Utility Bill Management (UBM) Implementation Team
- Function as the primary client contact after UBM implementation is complete
- Facilitate new client rollout with internal & external teams
- Establish relationships with clients at the plant and corporate level when needed
- Field customer inquiries
- Initiate budget process and communicate with client during setup process
- Understand & adhere to the processes and controls of Summit Energy
- Elevate and communicate potential breakdown of systems, policies and procedures
- Contribute to process enhancement & new process development
- Other duties as assigned
This job might be for you if:
- At least a Freshman standing in Business, Finance, Math, Economics, or related major
- Ability to work at least 20 hours per week
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office Products (primary focus on Excel)
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational capabilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Provide excellent customer service internally and externally
- Work well on teams, within and outside of function
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: US-Kentucky-Louisville
Unposting Date: Oct 14, 2017, 11:59:00 AM
Req ID: 003RLE