Google Business Intern 2018, Mexico in Mexico City, Mexico
The application consists of an important two-part process. Both steps of the application must be completed to be considered:
- Part 1: Click the 'APPLY' button to submit your resume (a cover letter is not required). - Part 2: Fill out this supplemental information form.
Applications are due by Sunday, November 12th 2017 at 11:59pm PST. Completed applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and potential candidates will be contacted by January 2018.
In this application, you will have the opportunity to select your preferred job profiles, however you will be reviewed for all functions. Final decisions will be made based on business needs and your relevant experience.
- Applications: October 9th - November 12th 2017 at 11:59pm PST.
- Interviews: December 2017 - March 2018, on a rolling basis.
- Internship: 6 months, July 2018 - December 2018.
Overview Every day we ask the hardest questions we can and try to conceptualize, craft and create the best answers possible. Interns at Google play a big part in building these answers.
Our six-month Business Internship program is designed to provide students with real industry experience and an inside look at a business career at Google. The program includes on-the-job training, collaboration with Googlers, challenging and impactful work, and fun social events. You’ll develop the professional and analytical skills needed to succeed in the technology industry, and you’ll be able to make a lasting impact on your team and on Google. In addition to working with your team to build answers to interesting questions, you’ll also build a strong network and experience what life at Google is all about.
The program runs from July 2018 - December 2018.
Area Business Internships are typically offered in the following business areas:
- Sales, Service and Support
- Engineering and Technology (Technical Solutions)
- Marketing and Communications
- People Operations
The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 425 million users and counting.
At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns--they are key players in our daily innovation. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Google Cloud, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Note: duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
- Google interns are given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to their teams. Specific responsibilities are assigned to interns at the start of the program.
- Be currently enrolled in any major at a university in Mexico with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019.
- Must be available to intern at Google's Mexico City office from July 2018 to December 2018.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Analytical skills and an interest in tackling business challenges.
- Interest in the Internet and Google's technology business.
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.