Consigli Construction Inc. Accounting Intern - Summer 2018 (Milford, MA) in Milford, Massachusetts
Accounting Intern - Summer 2018 (Milford, MA)
Office Location:Milford, MA
Interested in an outstanding opportunity to become part of a team with a stellar reputation as a community engaged Employer of Choice? Consigli Construction Co., Inc. (Consigli) is a fourth generation, family owned company, and we are hiring!
Ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Globe and Boston Business Journal consecutive years running, our culture draws raw talent from college intern to seasoned veteran with substantial years of experience in their field. We credit empowerment, innovation and “thinking great” for our continual growth and success. Most importantly we are thankful for our employees and proud to have one of the most exciting project portfolios in the business.
Classification: Non- Exempt
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist with quarter and year-end financial close and reporting;
• Help with account reconciliations;
• Handle major accounting related projects and report creations;
• Budgeting and planning;
• Spreadsheet preparation and analysis;
• Routine administrative tasks including filing, banking and handling of finance correspondence;
• Pursuing a degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field;
• Previous experience working within an Accounting Department would be preferred, but is not required;
• Desire and willingness to learn;
• Reliable transportation required;
• Attention to detail;
• Strong communication and organizational skills;
This position is not responsible for oversight or performance management of any employees.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Standard work hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 pm.
Travel is not required by this position.
Required Education and Experience
Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
An Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Consigli provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.