Honeywell Product Design Engineer Intern in Morristown, New Jersey
Product Design Engineer Intern
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell Mechanical Systems & Components engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of talented professionals who's expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
Grow and develop your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Apply your engineering knowledge to improve people's lives in their homes, community, workplace and travel.
Enhance your engineering skills by working with world-class mentors to dream solutions to modern problems.
35 Imagine, design and develop products and systems
35 Verification and Validation
30 Customer Support
You Must Have:
- Enrolled in a Bachelors Degree Engineering Program
- Degree in Mechanical engineering or other related field
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Demonstrated experience with design tools appropriate for the field (ANSYS, Nastran, CAD, etc.)
- Demonstrated academic excellence (3.0 GPA and higher)
- Demonstrated extra-curricular/leadership experience.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Nonexempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD9857
- Category: Engineering
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.