JPMorgan Chase CIO - Private Investment – Heritage Private Equity Finance Group – Intern – New York in New York, New York
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
About Private Investments HeritagePrivate Equity Finance:
The Heritage Private Equity Finance group currently manages the private equity assets on behalf of JPMorgan Chase & Co., under the Private Investments business group. The portfolio includes private equity investments in the consumer, media, energy, industrial, financial services, healthcare, and technology sectors.
We engage in a range of general and specialized financial activities, including financial structure, analysis & controls, corporate consolidation & reporting, regulatory reporting, and management of standalone legal entity structures.
• Assist the group in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of financial records
• Assist in the preparation of GL substantiation reports
• Run reports related to the month-end close analysis
• Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual regulatory and compliance reports
• Run ad hoc reports to support general ledger balances
• Quarterly and monthly reporting of investment activity by industry group
• Assist in the Investor Relations space for sponsored funds
• Other special projects
Location: Midtown Manhattan, NY United States
Percentage Travel: No travel
Position starts: immediately
Rate: Same as current Interns
Hours: 15-20 hrs during semester
Openings Available: 1 – immediate
Duration: 1 permanent intern with 6 to 9 months commitment
• Must be a sophomore or junior in college, enrolled in a business-related major
• GPA should be 3.0 (out of 4.0) or greater
• Must be able to work full-time during the December/January semester break as well as summer break
• Must be able to work during the school year, committing to 15-20 hrs per week
• Must commit to 6 to 9 months internship, including full-time during the semester breaks
• Must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Strong organizational and time management skills are required
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.