Shawmut Design and Construction Intern - Marketing - Part Time in New York, New York
At Shawmut, our primary objective is to deliver exceptional service catered to our clients’ specific goals and concerns. Our project teams deliver top quality work through a hands-on, collaborative process while keeping our clients’ best interests our absolute focus at all times. With specialized training and the support of a national company, we foster project teams whose skill and dedication leads to the deliberate, predictable and repeatable construction experiences that have attracted and retained the top clients in every market in which we focus. The most memorable construction experiences are based on one principle—it’s the people who make the difference. And at Shawmut, we have the very best.
Shawmut Design and Construction is looking for a Marketing Intern in its New York office. This role requires working directly with the Marketing Manager of our Tri-State group as well as business development and operations staff to develop proposals to win new business.
• Create and maintain project descriptions for all jobs in internal database
• Prepare client specific portfolio books and information packages
• Gather information from various project teams to update internal resume database with recently completed projects
• Help identify opportunities for press releases and other marketing opportunities
• Administrative, support, and production duties as necessary
• Uphold Shawmut values and best practices
• Pursuing Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or other related field.
• InDesign experience strongly preferred.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Ability to interact with all levels of management.
• Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
• Balance multiple projects simultaneously.
• High attention to detail.
Division: Internal Operations
External Company URL: http://www.shawmut.com/