Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Intern - Materials Planning in Rensselaer, New York
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Project Description: We will be implementing a VMI program in the summer of 2018.
Intern Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Support the analysis leading to the consolidation of our supplier base.
• Support the creation of a repeatable maintainable business process to share our forecast, min-max or reorder point/reorder quantity levels with our VMI supplier base.
• Value stream map the VMI process and address opportunities to lean the process while maintaining high on-time delivery metrics and proper inventory levels.
• Assess Oracle reporting capabilities and develop new reports, if applicable.
• Develop internal training documentation for the VMI process.
Business benefit/advantage for IOPS:
• The needs of the business dictate that we implement a VMI program.
• A properly utilized intern will facilitate the development and implementation of the VMI process.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.