USAA Intern in San Antonio, Texas
Purpose of Job
Designs, implements and monitors a variety of human resource programs. Anticipates and plans for long-term human resource needs and trends in partnership with business management. Responsibilities are within the Human Resources Function as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines.
We are currently seeking talented Human Resources Interns for our San Antonio, TX facility.
- Assists with providing advice to management on a specific HR and business processes or programs. Analyzes situation and works with management to implement.
- Assists in identification of requirements and development of business plans related to process or program.
- Assists managers with issue resolution, typically relating to human resource and manager processes. May assist with resolution of general HR issues.
- Facilitates resolution of problems with individual conflicts complicating the situation. Engages appropriate support to assist with bringing closure to engagements.
- Pursuing degree in Human Resources or related field of study.
- Familiarity with the use of Microsoft Office products and other software to be used to develop analysis, charts, learning modules and/or supporting documentation.
- Expected graduation date of August 2018 or later.
Actively pursuing Master's degree in Communication, General Business, Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Liberal Arts, Psychology, Risk Management, Statistics, or a related field of study.
Overall GPA of 3.0.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
Intern TX-San Antonio R0012323