Kelly Services Business Analyst Intern Consultant in South San Francisco, California
Business Analyst Intern Consultant – South San Francisco, CA
Length: 3 month W2 Contract
• Perform key analysis of business process and system process impact requirements related to Business Intelligence (BI) systems in sales, marketing and services operations
• Rationalize business requirements and help determine scope based on overall program objective and business criticality
• Work with business and IT SME as needed and serve as BI’s point of contact. Candidate should be able to serve as liaison between various organizational stakeholders and communicate tactical plans effectively
• Take responsibility for the following deliverables per application
o Business process impact analysis document
o Gap analysis document
o Business requirements documents
• Assist with developing functional design, logical data modeling and technical design on as needed basis
Post-graduate degree in information, engineering, business, or other related areas is a plus
• 1+ years total professional experience; 1+ years professional business analysis experience in services, technical support and/or consulting industries
• Fundamental understanding of business intelligence and decision support systems
• Understanding of data warehousing, information management, information architecture and data modeling
• Hands on experience authoring business requirements documents and exposure to functional designs
• Understanding of high tech services business data objects such as install base, service contracts, customers, warranty, channels, sales operations, marketing operations
• Understanding of systems design and analysis
Additional “Plus” skills
• Exposure to SQL, data base concepts and data warehousing technologies
• Proven project management experience
• High-energy strategic thinker; strong analytical and business judgment skills
• Proven track record of superior business analysis
• Strong team player and self-starter
• Experience engaging with large group of project staff, in multiple locations.
• Anticipates issues/challenges and develops proactive solutions.
• Very good presentation, persuasion and negotiations skills
• Detailed oriented with ability to juggle multiple assignments
APPLY NOW!! Also, feel free to follow up via email to RACS113@KELLYSERVICES.COM
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm