Continental Corporation Intern - ADAS in Auburn Hills, Michigan
About Continental With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 238,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
Auto req ID 90330BR
Job Title Intern - ADAS
Country United States
Posting Location Auburn Hills, MI
• Prepares correspondence at the request of the department’s management team, including internal memos and projects as needed.
• Assists in coordination of workshops, town halls, forums, and monthly new hire meetings.
• Maintain and updates Sharepoint, databases and spreadsheets as required
• Creates PowerPoint presentation to support Team
• Support and tracking project and initiatives.
• Miscellaneous duties including mail distribution and processing, filing, faxing and numerous special projects as required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Job Requirements :
• Must be enrolled in a US accredited degree program.
• Must maintain a minimum GPA of a 2.8.
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Understanding of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
• Understanding of Business Management and HR
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to North.America.Recruiting@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.