Fairmont Human Resources Intern in Baku, Azerbaijan
*Human Resources Intern *
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, we offer our Colleagues and Leaders exciting career paths and engaging work environments in hotels of unrivalled presence. Apply your organization and communication strengths as Human Resources Intern, where you will support your HR team in facilitating extraordinary careers and lasting memories for your hotel team.
Fairmont Baku, part of the iconic Flame Towers complex, will boast 299 superbly appointed guest rooms, 19 serviced apartments, 7 exquisite dining options, over 2,500 square metres (27,000 square feet) of function space and two ballrooms. With all that it offers, Fairmont Baku is soon to be the city’s place for distinguished happenings. Be part of our opening team at the exciting Fairmont Baku!
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Oversee the Human Resources office in the day-to-day operation of the department
- Prioritize all telephone calls and in-person visitors, scheduling appointments as required
- Provide all office administration duties such as written correspondence, mail, photocopying and ordering office supplies
- Maintain confidential filling system for correspondence, policies, standards, regulations and various matters related to the office
- Prepare new Colleague contracts as required
- Assist with and support staff events
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
Other duties as assigned
- To be a University Student
- Previous experience is an asset
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- Must be able to type 25 words per minute
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Must hold a valid work/residence permit from Azerbaijan.
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: Azerbaijan-Baku-Fairmont Baku
Employee Status: Limited Term
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Day Job
Closing Date: 11.Apr.2018, 10:59:00 PM
Req ID: AZE01230