Ericsson TGF Intern in Budapest, Hungary
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking forTGF Intern.
TGF is a test execution flow automation tool handling more then 2500 test environments and requests from more then 1000 users. It is integrated in CI flows of different products including 5G.
TGF execution flow:
- automatically acquiring test environments
- installing and configuring elements of test environment
- execution of test suites written in test automation frameworks (e.g.: JCAT)
- collecting test results for easy analysis
We are now looking for Interns to develop next generation of test execution orchestration tool in our crossfunctional team. Your role will include all development activities such as: software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. You will work closely together with senior team members and growing the chellanging technological domain of test orchestration. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Learn, understand and apply technical concepts of test orchestration dommain.
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Participate in continuous improvements of products and processes
- Education: Ongoing Msc or Phd studies.
- Domain experience:
- Experience in any of the following is a plus: Java 8, Spring, Scala, Docker, REST, MySQL, Git, Maven, Test Environments, Shell Scripting, Agile
- Ready to learn various technologies is a must
- Working with people
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Participating in delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Strong collaboration skills
- Very good command of English
- Thrive in an multinational and multilingual environment
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || No Selection || Budapest || R&D; Stud&YP;
Req ID: 222589