Expedia Consulting intern in Courbevoie, France
Brand Specific Description: Egencia
Position Overview: Participate in the delivery of Egencia Consulting missions and development of Egencia Consulting offering.
- Assist Consulting Managers in delivering clients’ projects
- Support implementation of global process on projects
- Manage supplier relationships and communication with suppliers during RFP exercise
- Create compelling client deliverables
- Communicate with consulting managers to identify key achievements obtained during the negotiation process
- Support consulting managers in renewals and upselling
- Help creation and enhancements of consulting products and deliverables
- Proficiency in project management and understanding of hospitality / airlines industry
- Familiar with excel and RFP tools
- Rigorous and autonomous
- Analytical mindset
Experience and Qualification:
- Ability to communicate highly complex and multi-faceted concepts and ideas in a simple, clear and concise way, both in written and verbal formats.
- Demonstrated ability to work well both within a team and as an independent contributor.
- Exemplary and demonstrated presentation skills and ability to persuade and create action.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, coupled with a self-motivated personality and an ability to exceed expectations in a fast-paced, results oriented environment.
- Exemplary and demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail / quality control
- Ability to manage multiple, projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- Cross-cultural mindset
Relocation (Y/N): N
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
- Posted 4 Days Ago
- Full time