Mastronardi Products HR Intern in Kingsville (Head Office), Ontario
The essential function of this position is to support and execute the administration function of the HR department.
- Maintain up to date employee personnel files in accordance with legal requirements and company policy and procedure
- Organize, arrange and track training
- Maintain employee bulletin boards.
- Prepare materials and conduct orientation
- Perform reference checks
- Track attendance and vacation time
- Perform special projects
- Currently enrolled in university or college with primary focus in HR
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills**
- Normal office environment
- Must be capable of lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Position requires sitting, standing, walking and bending on a regular basis
- Must have manual dexterity to perform computer skills
Please note: Mastronardi Produce has accommodation processes and policies in place and provides accommodation for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource office so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodation to be put into place.
Posted: March 12, 2018