Schneider Electric Test Engineering Intern in Marlborough, Connecticut
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Assist Test Engineers in writing test software to operate Product Acceptance Test Systems
- Help Develop Production Test Plans for Existing and New Products
- Assist in the Design of Test Equipment used for Production Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate current test equipment and procedures for optimum productivity
- Utilize DFM/DFT tools to provide feed-back to Design Engineering team
This job might be for you if:
- Enrolled in a Bachelor of Science program in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
0-2 years of experience in a Test or Software Engineering role
Extensive C, C++, VB.NET programming experience required
- Basic Analog, Digital & microprocesser understanding
- Mechatronics and electric motor control knowledge is a plus
- Work well in independent and team settings in an organized manner with meticulous attention to detail
- Mastery of Word, Excel, and Outlook (MS Office suite) We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location: US-Connecticut-Marlborough
Unposting Date: May 1, 2018, 12:59:00 PM
Req ID: 004DAC