The College Board Graduate HR HR Analytics Internship - Summer in New York, New York
Supporting the Human Resources team; the HR Analytics Intern will work to extract and analyze data from a wide range of HR systems; working closely with the core HR team's functional areas (Talent, L&D, Diversity, surveys, employee engagement, etc.) to develop key people-based analytics for use in enterprise-wide dashboards and actionable strategic goals.
The intern will gain experience in the following areas:
* Supporting the development and implementation of best practices for HR data analytics
* Working on processes and documentation for compiling HR metrics
* Supporting the Talent Acquisition Lead and /or VP of HR in developing creative approaches by designing an internal platform for efficient statistical analysis of existing HR metrics
* Supporting the analysis and application of metrics to employee on-boarding / off-boarding survey data
* Understanding of how organizations support a global workfo rce's talent and people agenda
* Business analytic reporting and analysis
* Must be currently enrolled in a graduate HR program
* Excellent data, analytic and problem-solving skills in a quantitative skillset
* Proficient in MS Office Suite with expert skills in MS Excel (Macros, Pivot Tables), Access, and PowerPoint
* Superior analytical skills with the ability to assess data and trends using both quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques
* Ability to work well in a team
* Have a strong work ethic, organization skills, the desire to learn and is not afraid to ask questions
* Maintaining existing programs and processes
* Keen interest in HR preferred
* Must have excellent written, verbal, and problem-solving communication skills.
* Strong sense of urgency
* Strong interpersonal skills, professional demeanor and ability to communicate with employees of all
This is a full-time, paid 10-week summer internship.