SAP Intern - Animator Job in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 169760
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- 6 months
Anticipated Start Date:
- January 2018
- Newtown Square, PA
- Full-time; 40 hours per week
• Animating text, design, and illustrations for a variety of curriculum-based online corporate storytelling and highlighting corporate assets / solutions.
• Designing and developing layouts using InDesign and Photoshop for these formats.
Required Qualifications :
• Expert proficiency in After Effects, Adobe Animate, and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• The ability to understand corporate storytelling and support them through design and animation
• A solid knowledge of typography, visual storytelling, pacing, layout, and design fundamentals
• The ability to handle multiple projects with ease under tight deadlines
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced work environment
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: C at mailto:Careers@sap.com email@example.com at mailto:Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.