Lakeland Bank Videographer, Summer Internship, Oak Ridge, NJ in Oak Ridge, New Jersey
As the Videographer Summer Intern at Lakeland Bank your primary function is to design and create training videos and still shots for the bank. The collateral will be utilized for educating employees throughout the bank. This position is 25 hours per week.
- Design and execution of still shots and videos for the purpose of specific BSA training to be used Bank-wide
- Record and edit video and sound projects, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files
- Partner with other team members to support, design and finalize video content, and video distribution plan.
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro video editing software
- Proficient in Vimeo
- Proficient in Adobe Spark
- Intermediate video editing
- Ability to work independently and as an effective team member. Takes initiative, has a positive can do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact with all colleagues throughout the organization
- Superior organizational and analytical skills. Exceptional time management skills
- Highly Flexible. Ability to multi-task and capable of changing directions based on immediate business needs and demands
- Must be bondable
Part time, seasonally 25 hours per week
Job ID: 2018-1917
Address: 5716 Berkshire Valley Rd.
Category: Non-Branch - Retail Administration/Sales/Support
City: Oak Ridge
Zip Code: 07438