Bloomberg IT Helpdesk Internship in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Job Requisition Number: 66572
At Bloomberg we pride ourselves in providing some of the most advanced financial technology in the industry. At our core we are a data and technology company and are passionate about moving the industry forward through cutting edge software and services. Our ever expanding array of technology, data, news and media services empowers our clients and fosters innovation while offering us bountiful opportunities for career growth.
You're a calm voice in a fast-paced market. Our internal clients count on you to walk them through their software and hardware issues so that they can benefit from the power of the Bloomberg Terminal. You are part of a team that works to support and resolve technical issues.
What's in it for you?
You will be on the front-line with our employees but part of a global team that encourages innovation and forward thinking. Have an idea on how to be more efficient? Great, work with other departments to generate new ideas, explore new developments and investigate complex issues! You will have the opportunity to provide day to day support to employees in our Sao Paulo Office as well as other South American Bureaus.
We will trust you to:
- Troubleshoot hardware, which includes repairing/replacing PCs, keyboards, monitors and all desktop peripherals
- Help internal users with software and login issues
- Assist with moves of users/departments in Sao Paulo
- Provide support for our mobile devices (laptops, air-cards and smartphones) in the region
You'll need to have:
- A passion for IT products and principles
- Knowledge of Windows Operating System, MS Office, PC and mobile technology
- Strong listening, problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Portuguese (Spanish is a plus)
- A desire to work within a team
- Availability to work 6 hours per day for 1-2 years while in university
If this sounds like you: Apply. If we think you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.