Trilogy Healthcare Services, LLC Internship - Administrative/Guest Relations in United States
_Are you compassionately committed to customer service? _If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a state of the art, innovative Long Term Care facility providing Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Rehabilitation services. We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to assist in our Administrative Office as a Guest Relations Intern.
Our Guest Relations Internship is designed to allow you to put what you have learned into practice. This internship will be tailored to take advantage of your field of study and to fulfill all of your institution's requirements.
*Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Administrative/Guest Relations Intern: *
- Answer telephones; determine nature of call and direct caller to appropriate individual or department. Operate paging/telephone system in accordance with established procedures.
- Assist in maintaining a current file/listing of residents by name and room number, emergency phone numbers of on-call personnel, department extensions, key personnel, etc.
- Assist with maintaining a current listing of critical residents and/or residents who may not receive phone calls due to their condition; refer such calls to Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse as appropriate.
- Greet visitors and direct to the appropriate office and/or resident room. Give directions/information to visitors, guests, residents, sales representatives, etc.as directed.
- Report suspicious persons/information to the Business Office Manager and/or the Executive Director immediately.
- Assist with administrative duties as directed (includes typing, filing, copying, mailing, posting accounts, etc.). May be responsible for ordering office supplies.
- Ensure that an adequate supply of office supplies and equipment are on hand in the work area to meet the day-to-day operational needs.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information to assure resident rights are protected.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization!
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
Must have, at a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent and be actively enrolled in an institution of higher learning.
Must possess a working knowledge of microcomputers, input/output data, etc.
Must be able to type a minimum of 30 words per minute and use, by touch, a 10-key calculator.
Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral instructions in English.
Must be knowledgeable of administrative practices, procedures and guidelines.
Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family member, visitors, government agencies/personnel, vendors, and the general public.
Hearthstone Health Campus Bloomington Indiana
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you’ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-Click Here to Join-
Location : Address: 3043 North Lintel Drive
Location : City: Bloomington
Location : State/Province: IN
Location : Postal Code: 47404